Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pop Secret "Dark Knight"

Here is the first of three Pop Secret spots I've been working on over at Nathan Love! They are all based on movies, and this first one is based on The Dark Knight. It just started airing on tv. Check it out!


I animated Grandma's demise popping, and most of the shots of Bobby, save for the last shot, and the one where Grandma jumps off the sofa. I've had the pleasure of working with some great people over at Nathan Love these past few months. Every day is a blast, and I'm really proud of all the work we churn out. Two more of these spots are on the way. I'm sure they'll be just as awesome!

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome!! great job on the animation- this is a really fun commercial and I look forward to the rest. I can see how this one would be a blast. :)
    WHERE'S RACHEL?!!

    ReplyDelete