Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I make myself laugh

"I have a tendency to post on my blog and disappear for a long period of time before coming back. Well.. NO MORE! I will be trying to post here at least once a week to keep my blog from getting stagnant."
- Me, back in November

HA. That went well. Time has shown that I tend to struggle with regular updates. Therefore I won't make any similar promises in hopes that I won't need to eat my words again. Haven't done much drawing lately, but I've yet to post the entry I made for Udon's Darkstalkers tribute contest. So here it is...


Demitri in all his vampiric glory! It's kinda boring, and can seem a little homosexual if taken the wrong way, but his Midnight Bliss move warrants him the pretty little rose, so take that.

In other news, a while ago I found somebody on deviantart who more or less copied Leon and Claire from my R.E. fanart pic and called it his own drawing, heh. As soon as I saw the pic, I saved it so that one day I can make a post about it!

Here is the original

And here is his picture lol

I don't mind copying, just give credit where it's due please. But uh, no biggie I guess *thumbs up!*

2 comments:

  1. hahaha
    but dave, he added a fantastic background AND an additional random leon. that totally makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man..
    yeah I really like that first one.. nice texturrree :P
    Don't know who Demetri is though.. but still looks great ^^

    and yeah its kinda weird to see your drawing re-done by someone else like that..
    but hey.. that means he really liked and admired the original right? haha

    ReplyDelete