Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm alive!

Hi all, I'm still alive! I just lost the will to post anything here for ages. Soooo... A lot of stuff happened between now and my last post. For instance, I graduated SVA. I also work as a freelance 3d animator. I get tired more easily. A lot of stuff. I was going to put my post graduation thoughts here and reflect upon what I learned during my four years at SVA, but I think I'll save that for when my eyelids can stay open. For now I'll just share with you some old drawings and doodles.



Some crappy girl doodles and a scared guy


Batman, Joker and Harley


New design for my distraught, emotionally damaged, ass kicking spy chick character


Doodles...


Chain coming out of girls hand...?? O_o


Charcoal pencil doodles. Yes I drew a cube, shaddap.


Villain from one of my stories.


Avatar! Though I don't keep up with the show, sorry!


More doodles of my characters, huzzah!


Hope you like. I'll be back with a meaningful, profound entry, I swear. Right now I just need to lie down. Bed feels so good....

2 comments:

  1. YAY..!! First post :P
    great drawings as usual man

    do you have a name for that spy chick-character? I tried coloring your drawing of her holding a gun.. but I have yet to finish it..

    and awesome batman doodles.. please continue :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,i really like your characters sketches! How do u mantain everything so neat? Do u rough it out and clean it up or was it this clean to begin with?

    Teach meh D;

    ReplyDelete