Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wolvie

Ok, so I already failed to make a new post within one week. That's pretty sad. That said, I will still try to post stuff here as often as I can.

Here's a picture of Wolverine I drew for a friend. Line art was inked, and since I was too scared to use pen to shade it, I used pencil. Still came out pretty nice I think...


I haven't inked anything in ages, so before I inked the Wolverine pic, I tried test inking a crappy picture to see how I would do. All I can say is....

(Crappy, old micron pens) + (a very unsteady hand) = poop.

...More to come!

2 comments:

  1. great wolvie man- I like the combo of your ink lines with the pencil shading- bnw is great, and also that's the kind of texture that makes a really neat color picture too... having a traditional feel in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ben Li didn't get more chicks, but this is solid stuff. ^_^

    ReplyDelete